Brahim Diaz

Like Sancho, a top player.
Let's face it, if they're not good enough for our first team, they have a choice to stay or go.
If they don't want to stay and fight for a place then they have to go.
He's gone now, which to me is fair enough.
Let's see if we can get another off the conveyor belt.

Like Sancho, a top player.
Let's face it, if they're not good enough for our first team, they have a choice to stay or go.
If they don't want to stay and fight for a place then they have to go.
He's gone now, which to me is fair enough.
Let's see if we can get another off the conveyor belt.

Too inconsistent and a number of flaws still to be ironed out imo. Foden and Sancho both considerably ahead of Brahim in development. Wish him good luck clearly, but I don't believe Diaz would have been a star here, only a squad player at best.

Still ypung but I believe time may well show we got the better deal.

At least he got on it though :)
He's on the bench for now, as a winger (along with Isco) and not getting off it or getting 10 minutes, while Vasquez and Vinicius play in place of the injured Bale and Ansensio, doesn't look great for his medium term prospects of gametime really, hopefully he can move up that ladder before the first choice wingers come back. Needs to do more when he gets off the bench though.

He's on the bench for now, as a winger (along with Isco) and not getting off it or getting 10 minutes, while Vasquez and Vinicius play in place of the injured Bale and Ansensio, doesn't look great for his medium term prospects of gametime really, hopefully he can move up that ladder before the first choice wingers come back. Needs to do more when he gets off the bench though.

You’re right about taking his chances. Lost the ball almost every time he had it when he came on against Legenas I think it was in the Copa Del Ray. Couldn’t really get going.

It’s more than Foden is doing at the moment. Foden’s only made one brief appearance in the league in the past 8 weeks
Diaz has 8 minutes in the league and about 15 in the cup, wouldn't say he's doing better than Foden just yet...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.