A football fans Dilemma

citytilllidie

Here's one for you.

In the current social media environment, we are more in contact with the views and comments of opposition fans than previous generations.

We have our normal day to day thing with our Red neighbours United, our sworn enemy.

However, over the last couple of seasons, we have developed a rivalry with Liverpool.
Well, they don't see it that way, as United are their only rivals apparently.

It's probably always been there, but started building up a head of steam when Mane kicked Ederson in the face when we beat them 5-0, graduating to us drawing them in the European cup and how that situation played out, with the organised bus attack, the poor refereeing decisions etc.

This season with the two clubs now in a title race, the non-existant rivalry, has reached new depths.

Now, we know that United fan's are cheering City on to deny Liverpool a Premier league title, and here lies the dilemma.

Has our dislike or hatred of Liverpool now reached the depths, that if the tables were turned and it was United trying to catch Liverpool, would we be cheering United on?

Personally I'd be ignoring all football and related media bar City games.

Here's one for you.

In the current social media environment, we are more in contact with the views and comments of opposition fans than previous generations.

We have our normal day to day thing with our Red neighbours United, our sworn enemy.

However, over the last couple of seasons, we have developed a rivalry with Liverpool.
Well, they don't see it that way, as United are their only rivals apparently.

It's probably always been there, but started building up a head of steam when Mane kicked Ederson in the face when we beat them 5-0, graduating to us drawing them in the European cup and how that situation played out, with the organised bus attack, the poor refereeing decisions etc.

This season with the two clubs now in a title race, the non-existant rivalry, has reached new depths.

Now, we know that United fan's are cheering City on to deny Liverpool a Premier league title, and here lies the dilemma.

Has our dislike or hatred of Liverpool now reached the depths, that if the tables were turned and it was United trying to catch Liverpool, would we be cheering United on?

Not for me.

Cheer them on?

Fucking no chance! Not to save the human race!

Don’t know when they play each other but I won’t be fucking watching a moment of it and I’ll just check the score afterwards.

I could never ever sit there in a million years saying “come on” to United as they attack.

Nah, fuck that! Haha not a fucking chance!

If I check the score after and it’s favourable for us then I’ll shrug my shoulders and look forward to our next game.

There is no rivalry, Liverpool are only relevent to us and us to them because we are competing for the title, same as with any teams competing for a title.

Rags are a different thing all together we wil hate them ****s no matter what the situation.

Scouse fans/cult members are annoying though.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.