Newcastle (a) post match thread

Wel that was dreadful. Passing to slow, lack of movement and awful passing accuracy. Laporte had a stinker too.
We always seem to play badly when we score that early.

Pep’s subs tonight were a joke. Why take Sane and KDB off when sterling was having a mare and so was silva? Mahrez is a 60mil fwd and doesn’t get used when we are chasing a game? Says a lot to me that. Fucking disaster tonight now reliant on other teams doing us a favour. Last season will mean fuck all if those twats now beat our points and goal records which they could. I don’t give a shit about the other pots to be considered great we have to defend a league title.

If you don’t know why he took KDB off you should stop watching football.

Hugely disappointing, and we didn't do enough to win.

The thing that I am struggling with is on what grounds was that a penalty?

The Newcastle player didn't have control of the ball.

Fernandinho didn't intentionally bring him down, he just turned into him without knowing he was there.

It was a collision and the Newcastle player was able to see what Ferny was doing and throw himself down.

Was he adjudged to have impeded or obstructed him?

Since when was a collision a penalty?

Maybe my blue tinted glasses got in the way, did I miss something?

Newcastle player got his body infront of Fern and was going to have a chance to score, defo a pen.

Calling the players cowards is out of order. Poor performance but not cowards.

I don’t think they’re cowards but there were some ‘cowardly’ performances tonight from some big big players.

I wonder what Sergio made of that tonight? We've got one of the best strikers in the whole world and we give him nil service.

Gutless and embarrassing.

Title is 100% going to the hive of scum, bigotry and victim playing.

I demand both cups after that shower of shite and a good crack at the Champions League.

I'll change my mind when Vardy scores the winner tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.