Newcastle (a) post match thread

Massive opportunity thrown down the pan due to a shit attitude...it's unacceptable.
The pre-game talk could have written itself - let's put in performance of strength, power and character, batter the opposition, close the gap to 1 behind and really pile the pressure on the Dippers.
Instead, we write the Dippers pre-game talk for them and give them a huge psychological boost.

Let's just hope Leicester are as up for tomorrow's game as they were against us...I doubt it though.

Where do you start ? We gifted them two goals with appalling defending , it appears any team we play only have to make a couple of chances and they score ,we were poor tonight , but we created enough to win the game , never seen so many of our players with a poor first touch and lack of anticipation. That looked like a tired performance , the referee gave us nothing and let Newcastle continuously leave their foot in on our players , but the referee isnt the reason we lost , it was an abject lifeless effort all round
Useless looking for scapegoats it was a collective disaster , we played with no cohesion and losing to teams like Newcastle , Leicester and Palace after leading these games smacks of complacency , curiously i do not worry about teams who try and play football and win the game when Arsenal and Chelsea arrive in the next fortnight we will play through them , its the mass defences and teams scrapping for their lives that we are having problems with. Bad day at the office ? No , just a shit attitude agaiinst teams that are nowhere near our level but are prepared to die for their cause. Maybe we will be labelled a cup team at the end of the season but i will not mind as long as we win all three :)

Honestly don't think he was overly bad, definitely seen worse.
1 nil after 30 seconds against Newcastle should be a banker with the team we put out.

He was awful mate..that decision to not let the attacking team have the advantage of taking a quick free kick was terrible..he couldn't wait to book Kev too..yet let them get away with lots of fouls often without giving a free kick to us.
Doesn't change the facts we were crap tonight..but if that goal stands we win..simples

When De Bruyne made a foul after being booked Martin Keown said "If it's a foul it has to be a booking". But when Schar cleans out David Silva's ankles again after being booked the cvnt is silent like the other cvnt sitting next to him. Fucking sick of these gimps and their double standards

Noticed that aswell. Very strange...

Silva poor, one of Fernandinho's worst performances recently, both fullbacks were shit. No real cohesion, no personality, no creativity, no heart. What a terrible all around performance.
Yeah what has happened to Dave ? Is it age? Is it personal issues? Something isn't right

Ahhhhh, so frustrating, we seem to get used to teams retreating when we get the ball and don’t expect any pressure, dinho’s turn was just complacency, should have been expecting a player there. Walker is playing so poorly, slow getting out and played Rondon onside for the first, in contrast Newcastle were out as a line and caught us offside numerous times, Peps body language was poor all second half as well, looked like he could sense it coming and didn’t do anything about it, need to win the next three matches now, I still believe but no more slip ups!

A lot of terribly entitled soft arsed crystal ball merchants on here tonight.

"Title's gone", "Only 3 trophies to play for now" etc.

Jeepers. I dread to think to think what you were like when we got relegated twice on the bounce - if you were even City fans then.
Don't let current circumstances get in the way of a cliched, tiresome post.

Who’s going to potentially change a game off the bench, Mahrez or Gundogan. Unreal choice from Pep. Just what we needed, another sideways pass merchant.

Mahrez might not have hit any heights yet but I’d rather him on the pitch if we are looking for something.
Gundogan gets between the lines well though and with two banks of five to break down I thought he was marginally the better choice to bring on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.