Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keown’s a cvnt, just another rent a quote twat

“Financial doping”

“Do they have the character of real champions”

Shamefully biased all night. Constant references to how happy the dippers would be if we dropped points. Could barely contain his glee when Newcastle scored.

So we're not real Champions now? In that case neither were any of the Arsenal teams he played in as they never retained the title. What a grade A wanker he is, doesn't even try to provide any insight into the game. Are any of these guys ever given appraisals or does just being a fairly average footballer mean you have a job for life?

Last edited:
So we're not real Champions now? In that case neither were any of the Arsenal teams he played in as they never retained the title. What a grade A wanker he is, doesn't even try to provide any insight into the game. Are any of these guys ever given appraisals or does just being a fairly average footballer mean you have a job for life.
It’s almost as though these cvnts have no memory, their opinion of anything is solely based on what’s happening right now. Nothing is ever considered in the context of the wider picture.

The reference to our squad containing x number of players who cost more than Newcastle record signing was clearly a pre prepared gratuitous dig designed to prompt keown’s risible financial doping remark.

Did you think they'd be nice about us after that?

No but even when we were 1-0 up and well on top the whole commentary was slanted in favour of Newcastle and how they could get back in the game. How they only needed one chance, how well they were doing, how we were below our best etc etc.

I don't think the viewers needed to be told repeatedly that we were below our best. The scoreline made it pretty obvious.

I'm resigned to a lot of the shit we get in the media these days, but Keown's "financial doping?" comment felt like a step too far. The club should be all over that.
I'm not sure he's that bright Ric,i think he was simply regurgitating a phrase he's heard elsewhere.

I'm not sure he's that bright Ric,i think he was simply regurgitating a phrase he's heard elsewhere.

They wouldn't dream of saying it about any other team.

It’s almost as though these cvnts have no memory, their opinion of anything is solely based on what’s happening right now. Nothing is ever considered in the context of the wider picture.

The reference to our squad containing x number of players who cost more than Newcastle record signing was clearly a pre prepared gratuitous dig designed to prompt keown’s risible financial doping remark.

Isn't it remarkable how the commentators have all the information regarding our transfers at their fingertips but not for certain other teams?

I'm resigned to a lot of the shit we get in the media these days, but Keown's "financial doping?" comment felt like a step too far. The club should be all over that.
Even the commentator sounded gobsmacked when he said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.