Summary of City trasnfer activity in 2018/19?

I mentioned this last night, for me the one thing that it blatantly obvious is lack of leadership on the pitch. When VK plays he leads by example and his presence alone motivates the team. We do not have a natural leader on the pitch Fern and DS are not leaders. Laporte looks like he could be (time will tell), but if you look at the dippers, with VVD they have someone whom commands his back-line without it affecting his game which he reads very well. The captaincy is not something handed around just to shake hands and toss the coin pre-kick off. ALA: Mike Doyle, Steve Redmond, Andy Morrison, Keith Curle, Dunnie Monster and Vincent Kompany all Gladiators on the park.

I mentioned this last night, for me the one thing that it blatantly obvious is lack of leadership on the pitch. When VK plays he leads by example and his presence alone motivates the team. We do not have a natural leader on the pitch Fern and DS are not leaders. Laporte looks like he could be (time will tell), but if you look at the dippers, with VVD they have someone whom commands his back-line without it affecting his game which he reads very well. The captaincy is not something handed around just to shake hands and toss the coin pre-kick off. ALA: Mike Doyle, Steve Redmond, Andy Morrison, Keith Curle, Dunnie Monster and Vincent Kompany all Gladiators on the park.

This is nonsense. We capitulated post title with VK in probably worse fashion. It helps us as fans to see a fiery leader not accepting it but I don’t think even VK at his best changes yesterday’s results. We needed the second goal and didn’t take the few chances we created

Surely we can do a Liverpool and spend in-coming money 3 or 4 times - they’ve signed 10 players with the Courtinho money.
It’s down to all the add on’s the Dippers put in to the Courtinho deal.
Every time the Dippers buy a new player it’s added on to the Courtinho deal, best deal ever, next year and all that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.