Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

Not the last 4 or 5 years, but Jo, Crocky Santa Cruz, Adebayor, Rodwell and Bianchi, represent about £100m pissed away for near feck all return!

Yeah but I could list a load of rags in a similar way - not to mention Dippers & Chelski

Carol
Falcao
Bebe
Sanchez
Sturridge
Benteke
Jones
Bailly
Damien
Flo
Torres (for Chelski)
Morata
Shaw?
Lindelof

To name a few without researching the matter!!!

When the club decided they won't be gouged on transfer fees they must have been looking at Mangala's contract. Actually, not like gouged, more like "duped."

Would be interesting to see his scouting reports. Great transfer..... for Porto to say the least.
Don’t forget the human wardrobe Bony. He was a disaster although we did get recoup a bit back when we sold
Both of these were absolutely abysmal transfer decisions, I was a bit supportive of both players, give them time and all that, but in retrospect they were just awful fits for us.

Which is a pity for both players they would be pretty good in the right system and in a way we messed up their careers as much as our transfer budget.

Both of these were absolutely abysmal transfer decisions, I was a bit supportive of both players, give them time and all that, but in retrospect they were just awful fits for us.

Which is a pity for both players they would be pretty good in the right system and in a way we messed up their careers as much as our transfer budget.
couldn't fault the mangala transfer,everybody on here was saying great ,then his first game v Chelsea he was a monster, as for the bony transfer ,again thought he would be a big hit, saw him in his first match and thought fuck me he's slower in real life than on telly after that I didn't fancy him at all.

Still cannot believe there hasn't been a single link. At this rate he may not agree with another club until he's a free agent...

Pretty telling that he is not even getting loan offers. He will genuinely have hard time getting permanent club after his contract expires here, but he can only blame himself for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.