Celtic thread 2020/21

Well, the ginger species is full of rage and hatred, fueled by their jealousy of humans for having souls and being able to enjoy sunlight, so while he might be calm and gentle for a ginger, that still puts him on a par with a raccoon with toothache.

Well, the ginger species is full of rage and hatred, fueled by their jealousy of humans for having souls and being able to enjoy sunlight, so while he might be calm and gentle for a ginger, that still puts him on a par with a raccoon with toothache.

Meaning?

Ah, we've flushed out another member of the
homo inanimus hiding amongst us.

No you haven’t. But my son has red hair and he’s a big handsome **** and a talented singer song writer and poet. Very funny and can fight like fuck. The perfect Scottish lad. Not much of a drinker, by which I mean he’s a six pint man, but unfortunately at times thinks he can drink like his Da. Which he can’t. Great boy though. You would like him. He’s a sarcastic **** too.

No you haven’t. But my son has red hair and he’s a big handsome **** and a talented singer song writer and poet. Very funny and can fight like fuck. The perfect Scottish lad. Not much of a drinker, by which I mean he’s a six pint man, but unfortunately at times thinks he can drink like his Da. Which he can’t. Great boy though. You would like him. He’s a sarcastic **** too.
What's he like on the soul stealing front?

He deals in stealing female hearts. I didn’t bring my boys up to believe in souls. That would be fucking child abuse.
Well he's obviously taught himself to steal them, or he would have turned to ash long ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.