January 2019 window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust Tolmie
It’s better to be realistic and be wrong then optomistic and let down. I’ll be ecstatic if it’s true but unless we somehow found room in our squad it’s pretty unlikely...I don’t see unless a sudden departure

It’s better to be realistic and be wrong then optomistic and let down. I’ll be ecstatic if it’s true but unless we somehow found room in our squad it’s pretty unlikely...I don’t see unless a sudden departure
There is room.

The only player that would improve us is Phil Jones on steroids. Not just Phil Jones. he has to be on steroids. When we play Liverpool we start with him just in front of the back four, give him a sniff of Mo Salads wet shirt and let him off the leash until he's been dragged off by the police or tranquillised by an FA dart.

@tolmie's hairdoo is the most reliable source here in BM, therefore trust him and lets hope the deal will be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.