Calgary International Airport YYC
Travel time: 1h 22m
5:07 PM
Kelowna International Airport YLW
Air Canada
Economy
De Havilland-Bombardier Dash-8
AC 8407

Or might just watch on a live stream......

Last year for the Charity Shield match my friend was over from Kelowna and I managed to get her a ticket and we had a fantastic day. She was so excited as she hadn't been to Wembley. She'd been to the Etihad a couple of years ago when I managed to get her a ticket then as well. Also she had been a regular at Maine Road, although not a season card holder, when she was a teenager.

So come on over Maverick and have a great time.

Thinking of driving down this time (most of way) but want to park up,then get public transport to Wembley,train/tube whatever.

Looking for ease on getting back to the car to be in and away back up north

I have seen in past on what some do or have done,but can't see anything in this thread,apart from ones staying the night somewhere.

Any advice appreciated

Thinking of driving down this time (most of way) but want to park up,then get public transport to Wembley,train/tube whatever.

I have seen in past on what some do or have done,but can't see anything in this thread,apart from ones staying the night somewhere.

Any advice appreciated
Usually stay over but for the Wigan final (sorry to bring it up) we parked at Northwood train station (just past Watford) had a cracking pub lunch, train direct to Wembley Park which took about 20 minutes then after had a curry back in Northwood before driving back. Apart from the result was a great day, car park was pretty cheap as well from what I remember

Any advice appreciated

I park at Watford tube station. Fairly easy getaway from there and direct tube to Wembley

I have seen in past on what some do or have done,but can't see anything in this thread,apart from ones staying the night somewhere..

Why bother driving? At least an 8 hour round trip back to Manchester, £55 plus in fuel, at least a tenner to park, public transport costs, stress of traffic congestion. Can't have a drink. Not worth it IMO.

I had a flyer stuck on my windscreen after the Arsenal game on coach travel. £33 exec coaches iirc. It's still in the car if you're interested for details? I'm on train from Piccadilly. 2 hours 35 mins stress free travel: )

Why bother driving? At least an 8 hour round trip back to Manchester, £55 plus in fuel, at least a tenner to park, public transport costs, stress of traffic congestion. Can't have a drink. Not worth it IMO.

I had a flyer stuck on my windscreen after the Arsenal game on coach travel. £33 exec coaches iirc. It's still in the car if you're interested for details? I'm on train from Piccadilly. 2 hours 35 mins stress free travel: )

Cheers mate,head is battered here deciding what to do for best,I've had a price of £41.75 per person on coach,pick up outside Etihad,there is 2 of us and 1 child,no concessions so that's £125,like you say it will cost £60 in juice plus £30 !! to park at Wembley,so that's £90 (minimum)

Problem is we live in Chorley,so gonna have to get to Manchester,one way or other,but I'm gutted coz other day I saw a family ticket for £99 return on train,but that's now £210 !from Piccadilly,unless they become available again in a day or two that is

Usually stay over but for the Wigan final (sorry to bring it up) we parked at Northwood train station (just past Watford) had a cracking pub lunch, train direct to Wembley Park which took about 20 minutes then after had a curry back in Northwood before driving back. Apart from the result was a great day, car park was pretty cheap as well from what I remember

Could be an option as well mate,cheers for that

Cheers mate,head is battered here deciding what to do for best,I've had a price of £41.75 per person on coach,pick up outside Etihad,there is 2 of us and 1 child,no concessions so that's £125,like you say it will cost £60 in juice plus £30 !! to park at Wembley,so that's £90 (minimum)

Problem is we live in Chorley,so gonna have to get to Manchester,one way or other,but I'm gutted coz other day I saw a family ticket for £99 return on train,but that's now £210 !from Piccadilly,unless they become available again in a day or two that is
I paid £89.90 for a return on train. Not cheap but hassle free.

Just had a quick look on national express mate, Bolton to Wembley £65 return for 2 adults and a child.

https://book.nationalexpress.com/co...nerId=NX&campaignId=DEFAULT&request_locale=en

Mine is a pint ta; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.