The Beatles

Picking one track from each of their studio albums (and 2 from the White Album cos it's a double), and 3 singles, I’d go:

There’s a place
Please Mr Postman
You can’t do that
Rock and roll music
Ticket to ride
In my life
Tomorrow never knows
She’s leaving home
Baby you’re a rich man
It’s all too much
Glass onion
Happiness is a warm gun
Don’t let me down (from Let it Be ‘Naked’)
Golden Slumbers/Carry that weight/The end (trilogy)

She loves you
Strawberry Fields forever
Hey Jude

Heavily weighted with Lennon tracks. Long long long from The White Album and Anna from Please Please Me were near misses.....
One from each album and three singles id go for
I Saw her Standing There
All My loving
And I love her
I'm a loser
You've got to Hide your love away
Norwegian Wood
Here there and everywhere
A day in the life
Dear Prudence
While My guitar gently weeps
All you need is love
The fool on the hill
Golden slumbers
Let it be

3 singles.

Help
Hey Jude
Penny Lane

Could possibly change my mind tomorrow.

One from each album and three singles id go for
I Saw her Standing There
All My loving
And I love her
I'm a loser
You've got to Hide your love away
Norwegian Wood
Here there and everywhere
A day in the life
Dear Prudence
While My guitar gently weeps
All you need is love
The fool on the hill
Golden slumbers
Let it be

3 singles.

Help
Hey Jude
Penny Lane

Could possibly change my mind tomorrow.

Shows the depth of their catalogue - we’ve got the grand total of 2 out of 17 the same!

Help!!
Mean Mr mustard
Yellow submarine
Across the universe
The one after 909
Yesterday
Ballad of john n yoko
Paperback writer
Hey jude
Penny lane
Hard days night
Let it be
Please please me
Revolution

Not in any order but think that would make decent album

Yes, too many great songs. Abbey RD my favourite album. The A side is so far ahead of its time. 'She came in through the bathroom window', what a glorious title for a song. Infact I think I will give it a whirl now. Not listened to it for ages.

Shows the depth of their catalogue - we’ve got the grand total of 2 out of 17 the same!

I don't have the full catalogue and what I have does not get aired much but I've packed seven of their cd's, along with a few from other bands, to choose from on today's round trip to Manchester. One of my daughters is accompanying me today so it will be another part of her musical education :-). I made sure she and her sister have seen Macca live so that one day she could look back and say that she had.

I don't have the full catalogue and what I have does not get aired much but I've packed seven of their cd's, along with a few from other bands, to choose from on today's round trip to Manchester. One of my daughters is accompanying me today so it will be another part of her musical education :-). I made sure she and her sister have seen Macca live so that one day she could look back and say that she had.

Good stuff! I’m already up here. Bring your big coat. It’s bleeding taters!

https://www.thebeatles.com/news/new...oration-between-beatles-and-acclaimed-academy

This is going to be good. Released alongside a remastered version of the original Let It be movie (finally!)
Jackson is a fucking genius, what he did with the WW1 footage was outstanding.
Its funny I was in Wellington a couple of months ago my mate was driving me around the place, we stopped on an esplanade and he said, thats Peter Jacksons house, not a mansion or anything but a nice house, then this news pops up. Its fantastic news for Beatle nerds like me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.