Net Spend!!

Laporte? That would be 18 months.

We should’ve been more ruthless last summer though with a DM and a second left back that can attack and defend.
That's the reason I started this thread. It is a big problem we are weak at LB, our RB has been pants for the last 2 months, Dino & Dave can't go on forever & it's showing, we have a captain who can only play 6 games a season if lucky & we are getting smashed in the transfer market getting used or not getting the deals done quicker.
On top of all that we are now loosing our brightest young stars because they know there going to get zero games.
FFP is blowing the arse out of our club but I guess while we are still in with 4 trophys then all above is irrelevant.???
10 days is important for us the League is what I want the Cup final is a bonus the Chumps League I couldn't give a rat's arse we still ain't good enough to win it without a naturally good & fit LB.
3 points tomorrow please or we could be looking over a shoulder for 3rd

Laporte? That would be 18 months.

We should’ve been more ruthless last summer though with a DM and a second left back that can attack and defend.

I forgot about Laporte. Mainly due to he plays like he’s been here for years(and the 3 cans of Stella)

That's the reason I started this thread. It is a big problem we are weak at LB, our RB has been pants for the last 2 months, Dino & Dave can't go on forever & it's showing, we have a captain who can only play 6 games a season if lucky & we are getting smashed in the transfer market getting used or not getting the deals done quicker.
On top of all that we are now loosing our brightest young stars because they know there going to get zero games.
FFP is blowing the arse out of our club but I guess while we are still in with 4 trophys then all above is irrelevant.???
10 days is important for us the League is what I want the Cup final is a bonus the Chumps League I couldn't give a rat's arse we still ain't good enough to win it without a naturally good & fit LB.
We’re a summer behind after winning the title because we didn’t address those weaknesses (as subtle as they were). We may well win the title this year but I’m a bit bored of us being apologetic about having money.

Go out and do it proper and stop trying to play to the media and be nice. Football isn’t a nice industry.

I want us to properly dominate and that means we’ve got to upset some of our fans by binning off some of our nice but not great players; annoy lots of opposition fans by buying their better players; piss off almost all of the media by doing both of the above and most certainly push everyone at UEFA over the edge by doing what every other top dog has been able to do before we got took over and break transfer records if that’s what is required.

Fuck me, your the kinda guy who pops the local kids football for going in your garden.

then all above is irrelevant

The only bit I agree with in that load of old tosh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.