******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said Trojan, I don't know if you've ever been out there, I have it's great, loads of Brits no trouble, everyone gets on drink some rum & smoke a joint, I'm pleased for the Windies great effort today.
I go every year to Barbados I love the place. I’ve got tickets for the day/ night game at the Oval in three weeks. Looking forward to it

Sam principle, I'd be okay with that, but sometimes players can get out of form, and there's a limit to how long you can guarantee a place. Difficult, but I was using '3' as 'the whole series', whatever the series is.

Fair enough. It's difficult to envisage how this situation can be quickly reversed, and no number of short-term victories will convince me that the next collapse is but a game away.

Fair enough. It's difficult to envisage how this situation can be quickly reversed, and no number of short-term victories will convince me that the next collapse is but a game away.

Not without reversing the move towards sloggit.

Game... innings... session... hour!

I go every year to Barbados I love the place. I’ve got tickets for the day/ night game at the Oval in three weeks. Looking forward to it
Nice one, is that 20/20 or 50 overs, I love the place as well, Bridgetown is bloody beautiful, have a good trip fella.

West Indies seem to always raise there game against England like when they were in england and look at them after they played us back to being crap lets see if they carry this form on in there next test series wont hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.