******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Indies seem to always raise there game against England like when they were in england and look at them after they played us back to being crap lets see if they carry this form on in there next test series wont hold my breath.
Sounding a bit like piscan there bud

Sounding a bit like piscan there bud

Nope facts are when they were in England they raised there game and beat us since then they been shocking till England turnes up to play them like I said lets see how they do in there next series if they play like they have in these two test matches I'll hold my hands up.

I’d be more pissed offs if I were a fan who has spent ££££ for a non contest

Honestly? Not really. It was a pleasure to watch the West Indies play so well, I get an extra couple of days on the beach and I'll wander up to Shirley Heights tomorrow evening.

People there are pissed off with how abysmal England were, but going on these trips is a holiday. The cricket is just a part of that.

If you mentaly hit English team early on they never seem to recover until its over. Whitewash might just happen. Root should resign at the end of the series and they should take test cricket seriously by not having bunch of t 20 age all rounders.

These all rounders may come in handy once in a while but won't help become a good test side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.