Arsenal (h) Post Match Thread

Are Arsenal strikers better on paper than in real life? Their names and supposed reputations are known throughout football But thought they were shocking.

Laporte won it back edge of the box, delivered it right to Agüero to head into the corner at 48 seconds. Fernandinho nicely out to Sterling, sweet return Gündoğan and Raheem put it on a plate for Sergio to regain the lead. Great play Sterling and picked out motm Sergio again for his hat-trick. Another certain penalty ridiculously not given. Was very familiar, incorrect game-changing decision and our play was off, but then we turned it on and won it in style.

Makes a big difference to our game when Kyle plays to the standards we know he can. Bernie, Kun, Ferns, KDB and sterling were excellent over to the Ammers

Ah yes one of my favourite times of the year. Waiting patiently for the arsenalfantv vids to go up

Fantastic result and performance,Merli n stepped up and improved second half,Gundogans lofted pass for second goal was sublime,Walker much improved,Sane rested,all good..

We were disjointed and all over the place 1st half.
Good job we aren’t clinical in-front of goal or it would have been 6 or 7.
We desperately need to sort out our defending.
Zero attempts on goal in 2nd half for Gunners. Looked like a training game in 2nd half. I’m all for conserving energy when we are comfortably infront, maybe we should have swapped a couple out sooner.
Bernardo was brilliant. A real pest.
Sane must be bursting to get on the pitch too.
Onwards blues.
Just hope zabba and the gang can get a good result.

All good and credit to Arsenal for giving it a good go.

Perhaps should have won by more but any win against a top six side will do under the circumstances.

Good performances to a man but Sterling for me was man of the match.

Did you accidentally spell Sergio incorrectly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.