Vincent Kompany testimonial

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
Vinny learning a thing or two from Mendy about creating buzz before an official date announcement?

The screenshot is taken from our captain’s official Instagram feed, with Nige commenting on the most recent photo of him and his missus at the testimonial dinner.

I’ll be flying back for this, once it’s scheduled.

Vinny learning a thing or two from Mendy about creating buzz before an official announcement?

The screenshot is taken from our captain’s official Instagram feed, with Nige commenting on the most recent photo of him and his missus at the testimonial dinner.

This was announced last year mate ...

It depends on being in CL final I guess, along with numerous concerts on the ground.

I'd do it the same day the rags are playing their history match with the German Rags.
:)
I think we should put out the Testimonial side for the derby, just to give them a chance. The downside is fewer blues will see Nige kung fu kicking through Ander Herrera’s ****ish face.

Choices, choices.

Vinny learning a thing or two from Mendy about creating buzz before an official date announcement?

I went to the gala dinner - what a night that was. Noel Gallagher was amazing

Why's Vinny raising money for a bed for Andy Burnham? The fucker is paid enough as it is. Should be buying his own bed. Anyway, when's Vinny's footy game? And I want my own fuckin' seat in CBL3, and under no circumstances is Jessie Weasel to be given an invite. In fact, no Rags nor Dippers. Burnley, EFC, Bury, Dale and Oldham players only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.