Declan Rice

A mate off mine knows his uncle(no not Ben),he says he just a down to earth lad who just wants to play football.
doubt he be going anywhere soon to be honest..

After last night he will be grateful but the 27% of possession in a game he played well in tells it`s own story

Maybe if you only looked at the possession stats and didn't watch him play.

The one thing he's genuinely good at is keeping hold of the ball, and winning it back when Mark Noble inevitably loses it. The other stuff from what I've seen in half a dozen matches or so, he's OK at, not special yet, but he won't lose the ball. I think it's an obvious comparison to make but Pellegrini is using him a lot like Fernandinho in that 13/14 season where he just kept things simple and covered up Yaya's defensive deficiencies while Yaya ran riot in attack.

Last edited:
Maybe if you only looked at the possession stats and didn't watch him play.

The one thing he's genuinely good at is keeping hold of the ball, and winning it back when Mark Noble inevitably loses it. The other stuff from what I've seen in half a dozen matches or so, he's OK at, not special yet, but he won't lose the ball. I think it's an obvious comparison to make but Pellegrini is using him a lot like Fernandinho in that 13/14 season where he just kept things simple and covered up Yaya's defensive deficiencies while Yaya ran riot in attack.
A lot of what your saying is true my point is he looks and is good playing in a defensive side, when is he going to be surrounded with help playing for city? west ham play a counter attacking style in most games they play because they do not control the midfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.