Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I 100% agree, it was very nice to pitch up there in the summer months to get my football fix without worrying too much about the result. I also enjoyed the football as it was a very decent standard.

I have not been since the switch as it is hard enough dragging myself out to the Ethihad when the weather is crap and the Metrolink service so utterly useless.

Me too - used to go regularly in the summer - when I was starved of football but really don’t go too often now it’s in the winter.

For me football is a winter sport, so no problem with the women playing this time of year . But what I would suggest, is that the FA pick a regular time for matches , ie something like Sundays with 12 o'clock kick off times . Also have a season that as games on every weekend, not the one game this week then one the week after then nothing for a month ! About something like a ten team WSL with each team playing twice at home and twice away, that would give you a 36 league games a season. As for the City games themselves , at up to City too improve the stadium ,better cover in the stands from the cold. Also a bit less of the need to be controlling by the stewards , just let people find where they prefer to watch the game from ie standing or sitter . The club made a big thing about this stadium having terracing , yet the stewards (or the person in charge of them) seem hell bent on stopping people standing, must be the only ground that stops people with a seat ticket from standing yet don't bother check if you've got a terrace ticket and sit down !

Last edited:
Women's continental cup final on the 23rd February at Bramhall Lane Sheffield , the day before the men's league cup final at Wembley, two cup finals in one weekend.

Well done women, gonna make a real effort to go next game coz it's great, good atmosphere, good food and a brilliant venue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.