New season bets

Second half goals for both London teams helped the cause this midweek.

A 10-6 win for us at the weekend would be nice ;)

2vkng2u.png

As usual thanks to @GX Blue for the graphics.

Still on the plus side..@GX Blue you'll need to devise a wavy line next weekend :)

2yowcpd.png

City could be wrapped up in the next 3/4 games, liverpool should do enough to score 2 or so per game going forward. Arsenal have enough in their camp to get this over the line hopefully and need Kane back to get a few goals for the Spuds.

Is anybody on Arsenal, Liverpool, City, United 75+ goals as well? or Arse, scouse, city, chelsea, spurs, utd 70+?

All three bets looking promising. Need a few Chelsea goals to catch up on the last bet, after Sunday of course.

Is anybody on Arsenal, Liverpool, City, United 75+ goals as well? or Arse, scouse, city, chelsea, spurs, utd 70+?

All three bets looking promising. Need a few Chelsea goals to catch up on the last bet, after Sunday of course.

Im on:

* City, Arsenal, Spurs, Dippers 75+ goals (the one a few of us have which I do a table for. See above)

* City, Dippers 80+ with Rags, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal 65+

* Dippers 80+ with Arsenal 75+ and Everton, West Ham 55+

Also on others such as:
* Rags Outside top 4 - Cardiff go down - Aubaneyang 25+ goals and Mane 15+ goals.

Got about 10 in total and id say 6/7 still in with a decent shout. All win anything between £200 to £2000.

Do a table for all these bets so if anyone has the same bet, gimme a shout and i can send it you.

I have that 75+ bet, £10 @ 50/1

I also have £10 @ 20/1 City and Liverpool 80+, Arsenal,Rags,Spurs and Chelsea 65+

Finally at 6/1 £20 on City and Liverpool 80+, Spurs and Arsenal 65+

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.