Last Film You Saw

Realgood is easier for sure buzzer. .. Another Irish film winner and scoring very high with the critics. The Young Offenders ..

Last edited:
Alita Battle Angel 6.5/10 visually stunning I saw in 2D, 3D is supposed to be very good. CGI amazing but the story was a mess it’s setup for sequels so the ending doesn’t really resolve anything. Considering James Cameron wanted this for years he should’ve waited until he’d finished the Avatar films to put his stamp on it rather than just been a producer.

Mad Max - Fury Road

In these heady days of cgi and green screen it is a pleasure to watch this film. The stunt work is easily the finest of modern day standards. I have no idea how the stuntmen survived some of the action scenes, really impressive from a technical pov. It gives me greater respect for older films that laughed in the face of health and safety in order to get a shot to work.

It also made me realize i rather like seeing super models crawl along big trucks wearing next to nothing :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.