Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true, every other post on Rawk is abt the UAE and the human right abuses. Said it on here yesterday that there's no bigger set of hypcrites than these scruffy ****s.
It's also never mentioned that Thier owners are from the country which probably has the worst human rights record of any other country in the world

I was at Heysel, in 1985 I was an 18 year old serving my first tour in the British Army at NATO HQ (just out by Brussels Airport). I'm going to be honest with you, I've served in Northern Ireland and never saw anything like that night. I was in the "Neutral Area" that your lot charged to get to the Juventus fans, it was scary (I was 18). and that's to a squaddie. I, for one, am sick of your bile and cheap shots - do me a favour and f**k off to RAWK. Yes this is the Liverpool thread but we don't need Liverpool fans to populate it. Oh and don't ever forget on your last post, hopefully before you do one, to tell me about the 39, not the 96 will you.

Had enough of Liverpool fans now, whether you are old or young I don't care, I'm an old git, my son is on here with more posts to his name than me but hey ho, take your blinkered history of what a great club you are and f*ck off from a damn good read when I log in. BTW, I can remember the last time you won the title - see I'm an old git.
He He, that's telling them!

Proper.

That trip to Dubai went well, didn't it?

Milner and Van Dijk lost about six kilos between them since visiting (it's more by each bad result)

I do hope nobody in the UAE accidently decided to slip something in their lasagne!

Anyhow, pleased to see their holier than thou perception of our human rights abusers didn't prevent them visiting and staying in the Emirates.

Funnily enough, not seen their fans reference this inconvenient fact.

Obviously left their moral compass at the door for a week, same as they did the previous year they stayed.

If Liverpool fans look hard enough, perhaps they will find it gathering dust behind their Moral Cups trophy case!

Along with the Yanks Out/Dubai In & DIC SOS banners stashed there too!

What really fucks me is all this high and mighty shit about being Europe 5 times shite. I can say the same about Forest. It’s a cup and back in the 70/80s you only had approx 5 games and you won it. So for the dippers to win it 5 times have played less than a premier season.

And let's not forget how some of their fans greeted their new star signing on his debut at Highbury in 1987 - that's right, by chucking a bunch of bananas at him!
Now, now, credit where credit is due. Bananas represented significant progress for them at the time. Not so long before, they'd have sent him down the docks, thrown him into manacles and shipped him to Virginia.

Wilson and Brooks injured and can’t play vs the dippers tomorrow. Imagine my shock

Lol TAA, Henderson and Wijnaldum all back as well.

Can’t see anything but a comfortable Liverpool win.

By “comfortable” I mean one Salah dive to earn a penalty, two offside goals and one stonewall penalty at 0-0 denied to Bournemouth. 3-0 and “they’re back” lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.