Kompany - Gallagher Interview

That's what i thought,what he said didn't sound right
The thing is he's talking about his perception of the game, it was 1-0 and until that whistle blows it can change at any moment, Noel will remember how he felt, not how the game actually played out.

Ask me and my lad our perceptions of the QPR game, and you'll get very different answers. Me, I'd seen it all before, nothing surprised me that we were fucking it up, but my lad was just angry, he couldn't believe we were, I was more nervous at the rag game, far more nervous, was pretty calm against QPR, until Dzeko equalised.....

The thing is he's talking about his perception of the game, it was 1-0 and until that whistle blows it can change at any moment, Noel will remember how he felt, not how the game actually played out.

Ask me and my lad our perceptions of the QPR game, and you'll get very different answers. Me, I'd seen it all before, nothing surprised me that we were fucking it up, but my lad was just angry, he couldn't believe we were, I was more nervous at the rag game, far more nervous, was pretty calm against QPR, until Dzeko equalised.....
That must be it

They were terrified of us,they didn't have a shot on target all game,bobby duffed the pisscan up,he admitted after he made a mistake in setting them up for the draw

I had to watch that one on TV and I was shitting it. That Kompany goal defined my experience of supporting City. We had a chance of winning the title somehow and suddenly we were winning that game and it was well and truly on. Yet the feeling was worse than never being in a title race because the nerves of potentially then missing out on the league were unbearable. We saw it out comfortably but for me I didn't enjoy it until the whistle went. And then didn't enjoy Newcastle away and all the pressure there until Yaya got the 2nd.

The QPR game was just something else. Got our goal. Dominated the 1st half. Pure bliss. Then threw it away and the thought of the rags being able to rub our necks in it was horrendous. It was all I could think about. The feeling when Aguero scored was just pure confusion, as Kompany said. Elation and confusion. It was incomprehensible.

Got to say, Kompany is one hell of a man. If we could get him on the pitch we would win the league this season no problem. I just hope he is as influential behind the scenes, I'm sure he is. A true inspiration to all. Hope he gives the lads a good speech on Sunday to help get us the three points.

At 1-0 up I'm nervous in any game let alone a derby. Anything is possible at that score. Sunderland came back from 3-0 down in the last ten minutes last night. Anyone who was not worried in that game has a stone heart :).

Apart from the obvious thrashings we've handed them over the years, I can't remember a more calm victory against them. They offered absolutely nothing and I would have thought everyone who was there would have felt the same way.

I think Noel's memory of that united game is a bit off all round really. He also says it was 6 weeks before the end of the season which wasnt true either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.