Bundesliga 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m watching it too but must be watching something different to you.

Bayern are a shadow of years gone by, they don’t know how to manage a game, and if the scouse ****s want to do them, they will.
Played well first half then bit of a wobble with Hoff pressing more in the second, thought the score flattered in the end but deserved the win.

It would surprise me if Liverpool doesnt comfortably beat Bayern. As mentioned Bayern are a shadow of their former self and as soon as they run into a decent team it will show.

They are doing ok in the Bundesliga for now, but will (hopefully) get picked apart by Liverpool.
Müller is garbage in every important match he has played in for the last 2 years, Robery and Ribery are old, their whole defense is slow and can be easily picked apart as Frankfurt has shown in the cup final and their manager is not yet on CL manager level either.

Bayern have dropped a level from recent years - ageing squad etc... be interesting to see if they stick with Kovac ? Probably should but not known for their patience. Can see Bayern moving for Loew at some point or maybe Klopp.

Interesting weekend so far: We played Dortmund at our ground, while Bayern in parallel played at Leverkusen.

Our game against BVB was most likely one of the best matches all season, even though it was just a 1:1. Both teams were going at it and it could have easily gone both ways. One of the more entertaining draws for sure.

Meanwhile Bayern lost at Neverkusen, which means they are falling behind in the title race and even got overtaken by Gladbach who secured the runners up spot with a victory against Schalke.

In terms of relegation battle it looks really grim for Nürnberg, Hannover, Stuttgart and Augsburg. Hannover got smashed on Friday even though they fired their head coach and hired Thomas Doll as replacement.

Nürnberg managed a draw against Bremen, but they still look out of their depth in the Bundesliga. I got Stuttgart down as the candidate for the relegation play offs. Augsburg has hit a really bad streak of form recently and I wouldnt be surprised to see them eventually swap with Stuttgart.

I can see Bayern going for PEG for short term fix and buy a lot of players in process

Currently watching Bayern v Schalke for obvious reasons... cracking game so far — 2-1 in the 34th minute.

Currently watching Bayern v Schalke for obvious reasons... cracking game so far — 2-1 in the 34th minute.

Looks like Rudy went off. Injury I’m guessing as it’s still the first half?? He’s one of their best players.

Looks like Rudy went off. Injury I’m guessing as it’s still the first half?? He’s one of their best players.
He did.

He’ll be a miss as he keeps things ticking over for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.