Who would give him a slap and who would let it go ?

Surely that is a crime. That is assault. Unprovoked assault at that. Throw the book at the fuckers

Fraught with difficulty:

DsFokhK.jpg

I think I’m too old to do anything about it now, but would certainly of reacted strongly if it happened to me as a young man

I wouldn't hit the guy.

I would go straight to security in the mall. Get the man detained. Call the cops and press charges of assault against him.
In court I would sue him for assault saying the attack has left me traumatised and afraid to go out alone.

The evidence would be damning. It would show him commuting assault, laughing about while his friend videod him.

Honestly this video makes me angry.

It wouldn't surprise me if it's fake given that you usually have to get people to sign something for them to appear in a video like this, and there's no bit at the end where he points out the cameras and they all laugh. Depending on where it's happening, of course. But if it's not fake, he's assaulted people, and then also put it online without their permission, so he could easily get done twice.

Give him a slap to subdue him. Spray him with ronsonol. Drop a lighted match on him. Guffaw at will. Post footage on You Tube.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.