Do you ever just stay in all day?

I love a day in by myself, trying on dresses and putting make up on. The day fly’s in and I look fucking ravishing. Although, since I’ve grown a beard, I am certainly a niche market now.

And you can eat whatever the fuck you like without having to close your mouth. Bliss.

I love a day in by myself, trying on dresses and putting make up on. The day fly’s in and I look fucking ravishing. Although, since I’ve grown a beard, I am certainly a niche market now.

And you can eat whatever the fuck you like without having to close your mouth. Bliss.
I always lick my plates,that last little bit of food is always the best

I stay in most days, finish work @ 04.30 and don't normally leave the house again til 23.30, can't be arsed going anywhere, make the odd visit here and there but it's sometimes an effort. Luckily my job provides enough exercise to keep me in reasonable nick,

Are you a cat burglar?

At least twice a week. Watch shit TV, play some games, wank till it hurts and push through the pain barrier.

Then a 20 minute clear up to look like I've done something.

The 30 min clear up and you’re on a promise. I make out I’ve been knocking my pan in and the Mrs thinks I was sent by Angels, especially if I then go on to make dinner.

The angel thing never lasts long though. If I’m honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.