Rant And Rave:

Two Gun Bob

If you have anything to get off your chest or simply lavish some praise then please do chudder away.

I am absolutely sick to my back teeth of the injustice in our Kingdom and am rapidly skewing more left of centre by the day.Why do the Scots groan of injustice when that porridge is being served and the Welsh bleat incessantly whilst appearing to get more assistance than the poor English.It's like a sic episode of Oliver Twist and I for one am getting pretty hacked off with it.

Bus passes ! Why do they continue to get them at 60 if we are part of a united kingdom and now we don't get to get one until we retire ? I totally was banking on this to see more of what our beautiful North West had to offer.

Prescriptions Wales and Scotland and N.Ireland don't pay but us daft bell sniffs have to and it is not right in any sense of the word.To say I am incensed is an understatement

Free uni up north ? Indeed .....And many other smaller nuances like taxation but is this simply a case of our other three compatriots budgeting better and spending in a more socially aware manner than the English or are we just the poor sic man of our Union.

On a personal level I am not really arsed about them uni fees and prescriptions but I really wanted that bus pass and now the thieving scallywags of Westminster have gone and done us over to save the fiscal purse ...Oh oh and its OK is it to cut poor old folks transport just to save a sheckle or two and then sit on your fat arses drinking subsidized beer in Westminster because I know you all do do this as it was just on Question Time ...Your all on top top money and you think you should have subsisted alcohol yet us frail old workhorses now have to walk everywhere.You should not shit or poo on the people that made this kingdom great by the sweat of their brows.The time for honouring yourself may soon be at an end because I can just as easy pop a x in the labour box and then you will see.

That's all I want to say except that this is not a rant about our mates north of the border or our shepherd chums way out west but all about the hypocrisy of the situation.We were so looking forward to entering into condversational pleasantries with our pensioner pals at a bus stop near you for a ghost bus that will now be no longer be sailing on past.They want fooking hanging the lot of em !

Last edited:
I fucking hate Netflix, as I am sitting listening to an unending argument about what to watch.

I’m not even drunk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.