Periodontal Cleaning

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
No....nothing to do with my arse..

Went to the dentist on Friday, all is good but Im told I need the periodontal (deep) cleaning as I have early signs of Periodontal disease in my gums.
Apparently I have to have my gums numbed as its quite painful.
If the disease takes hold your teeth can literally fall out.

Ive never heard of this before, has anyone had this ?

No.. about 18 months, 2 years
Unfortunately therin lies the problem, especially for an old fart. Check up and clean every six months, x rays every other visit. Prevention better than the cure, I've heard the process you speak of is very uncomfortable...good luck

Unfortunately therin lies the problem, especially for an old fart. Check up and clean every six months, x rays every other visit. Prevention better than the cure, I've heard the process you speak of is very uncomfortable...good luck
ageist.

It's not at all. Much better than the hygienist at the dentist.

I alternate dentist/periodontist every three months. He's just like a cabinet maker for teeth.
My hygenist is a milf to die for too, the throar and tongue cancer checkup she does with her fingers gives me a chubber

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.