Rant And Rave:

Great big fat fuckers wobbling along the aisles in Tescos.
Blobby cunts get in the way. They stink.They wear grubby jogging bottoms that are too short. They are always out breath and then after buying half a ton of biscuits and crap the fat sacks of shit trundle to the fag counter.
The useless mounds of flesh then cram themselves into their mobility scooters and pile down to Wetherspoons.
Thank you.

I'd swap free prescriptions for staying in the EU. Just saying like.

I can confirm that free buses are available just now in Scotland after the wonderfully young age of 60 and that our (Edinburgh) bus services are award winning. Shit, I can jump on a bus after my morning coffee and be in Oban by lunch! They are heavenly vehicles with never a wiff of alcohol or illegal substances thereon. No loonies are allowed and tests may be carried out before embarkation. Anyway, I thought you always took a Taxi?

Good luck with Jeremy though lad. The country is burning and suddenly all he seems interested in is buses.
What you might want to consider in England is an English parliament, or even better, regional parliaments that actually care about the areas they are located in.
It would have been nice if we could have voted in England in your referendum...it would have had an effect on us as well and we should have had a say & Sturgeon would have the result she wanted.

Great big fat fuckers wobbling along the aisles in Tescos.
Blobby cunts get in the way. They stink.They wear grubby jogging bottoms that are too short. They are always out breath and then after buying half a ton of biscuits and crap the fat sacks of shit trundle to the fag counter.
The useless mounds of flesh then cram themselves into their mobility scooters and pile down to Wetherspoons.
Thank you.

Not a fan then?

I agree with supermarket twats, but the ones that stop for a chat with someone from 2 doors down parking their trolley pallarel and blocking the aisle.

Also people who go to the gym before work, why? When I am trudging through town at arf 5 in the morning there is always some knob in the window of a ballatynes sweating to death, with suit hung up in the corner, weirdos.
In fact any twat who chooses to exercise at the window part in a gym, you exercise, so what? No one wants to see you do it.

Also dicks that come to a till then search for their money, be prepared you useless wasters, you know what it costs have the money/your card ready.

Last edited:
David Bowie - I feel his legend status is unwarranted and it has become “hip” to say you are a Bowie fan.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Is this an attempt at a Clarkie or something? If so, you've reeled me in.

Not only is his legend status absolutely warranted, he is arguably the single greatest legend of them all. He has produced more five-star albums than anyone else: Hunky Dory, Ziggy, Diamond Dogs, Young Americans, Low, Stationtostation, Heroes, Heathen, Blackstar...

Now stop being such a sausage.

Is this an attempt at a Clarkie or something? If so, you've reeled me in.

Not only is his legend status absolutely warranted, he is arguably the single greatest legend of them all. He has produced more five-star albums than anyone else: Hunky Dory, Ziggy, Diamond Dogs, Young Americans, Low, Stationtostation, Heroes, Heathen, Blackstar...

Now stop being such a sausage.

You are "hip"

It would have been nice if we could have voted in England in your referendum...it would have had an effect on us as well and we should have had a say & Sturgeon would have the result she wanted.
it was a serious point. Scotland and Wales have a parliament. Who the hell bats for the English? who makes sure that investment is spread throughout the country and not centralised in London? I suspect that you will get your wish within the next three years, Scotland will be independent and England will be able to succeed or fail by itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.