Rant And Rave:

David Bowie - I feel his legend status is unwarranted and it has become “hip” to say you are a Bowie fan.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Got to agree there. I watched a bowie programme last night and 90% of his stuff was absolute shite, but then 10% of it was pure gold.

Got to agree there. I watched a bowie programme last night and 90% of his stuff was absolute shite, but then 10% of it was pure gold.
Yep one of those artists where a greatest hits album is superb but for every fantastic song he made there were many duds.

MacDonalds. Had one on the way home from a gig last night, the first in a few years, and it was fucking disgusting. As was the spotty twat serving me calling me mate all the time. "You want to go large mate?" "No I fucking don't you spotty fuck banana, if I had wanted to go large I would have FUCKING ASKED FOR A LARGE."

It's already wormed it's way out of my system this morning.

Disgusting stuff.

Cunts who stand at the front of the bus when there are seats and block the way off.
BT phone boxes that are falling to bits not being removed around my way as all they are used for it to shelter the local drug dealers in the rain.
Clingfilm boxes and there jagged edges really get on my tits.

9am friday morning; Smackhead puts head around cafe door and asks, pointing to the phonebox 3 yards away, 'How long has this phonebox been here?'
'Thirty years'
'No it hasn't'
'Why you asking then?'
'Cos i wanna know'
Cafe owner pipes up, 'can you shut the door please'
'Piss off you miserable bastard.'

Just the start of another day in Paradise.

Getting ripped off by crazy prices at motorway service stations is very annoying. Once bought a Bambi dvd at one and they charged me £30. I thought “Fuck me, that’s a little deer”

Cunts who stand at the front of the bus when there are seats and block the way off.
/QUOTE]

Mrs Ewing and I hailed a 134 to Tottenham Court Rd when we were last down in Muzzers Hill (home of the Kinks!). We flashed our bus passes(!) and the bus was packed. Yer couldn't have got a couple more gnats or midges on. Next stop it's obvious no one in the queue would be able to get on, but one woman tried to nick on via the out door, but the driver wasn't havin' any and she was told to get on at the front. When she appeared at the front the driver told her the bus was full. Hahaha! Well, she effed 'n jeffed at those of us standing in the aisle for not sitting on the knees of those who had seats! I said 'What's she moaning about, there's another one in two minutes!'

Londoners who don't know the difference between a tunnel on the underground and the tunnel that starts at their arse end!

Oh, and just so I can piss off a few more without bus passes - if you have an Oyster Card you can pair it with yer bus pass, and those kind folk at TfL knock a few pennies off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.