Chudders a fucking way?

Chunters, man fucking chunters away.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/chunter
Talk or grumble monotonously.

‘she chuntered on about her problems’

Fucking chudders, sigh!

Home British & World English

No exact matches found for "chudder"

Yes well we express it as chuddering in hill circles and predominantly used as a term of endearment and besides I was only only talking metaphorically.We might as well have this out here and now Alfred lad before the game starts as you have made it pretty pretty damn clear in past posts that you have little affiliation for Cowboys.I keep my head down and I do my Moon work and just try to make the best of a given situation and all I get for my troubles is a pork belly full of grief.And before you start saying that you are not Cowboy-ist and that you have loads of mates who are Cowboys I can give you an example ! Earlier in thread Mr Flower was chuntering away after falling through his front door after an ethanol fueled night out in the sticks and his pronunciation was all over the fucking place but you never pulled him up on it probably because he's a mod and ex-uni but if he is ex uni how come he can't even spell buses properly then.Even Mr Saddleworth2 can spell it properly and all he does is catch fucking fish.In 21st-century English,buses is the preferred plural of the noun bus.Busses appears occasionally and dictionaries list it as a secondary spelling,but it’s been out of favor for over a century. This is true in all main varieties of English.After bus emerged in the 19th century as an abbreviation of omnibus, buses and busses (the logical plural of buss, an early alternative spelling of bus)
vied for dominance for several decades.On a lighter note do enjoy the game and lets exercise bored etiquette by popping all our differences on hold and moving forward like the grown adults we both are..We could even set a president for others to follow.That is all:

Last edited:
Yes well we express it as chuddering in hill circles and predominantly used as a term of endearment and besides I was only only talking metaphorically.We might as well have this out here and now Alfred lad before the game starts as you have made it pretty pretty damn clear in past posts that you have little affiliation for Cowboys.I keep my head down and I do my Moon work and just try to make the best of a given situation and all I get for my troubles is a pork belly full of grief.And before you start saying that you are not Cowboy-ist and that you have loads of mates who are Cowboys I can give you an example ! Earlier in thread Mr Flower was chuntering away after falling through his front door after an ethanol fueled night out in the sticks and his pronunciation was all over the fucking place but you never pulled him up on it probably because he's a mod and ex-uni but if he is ex uni how come he can't even spell buses properly then.Mr Saddleworth2 can spell it properly and all he can do is catch fucking fish.In 21st-century English,buses is the preferred plural of the noun bus.Busses appears occasionally and dictionaries list it as a secondary spelling,but it’s been out of favor for over a century. This is true in all main varieties of English.After bus emerged in the 19th century as an abbreviation of omnibus, buses and busses (the logical plural of buss, an early alternative spelling of bus)
vied for dominance for several decades.On a lighter note do enjoy the game and lets exercise bored etiquette by popping all our differences on hold and moving forward like the grown adults we both are..We could even set a president for others to follow.That is all:

You see the irony in your post or not see the joke in ranting about chuddering when offered a chance to have a rant about anything?

No?

Ah well.

PS Oh I never pulled anybody else up on anything as I never read anybody else's posts bar yours and then the other ones that engaged in conversation after my reply to you lol

PPS cowboys, are you another yankee doodle dandy like Idaho or are you a real one?

Edit enjoy the game btw :)

Last edited:
I'd swap free prescriptions for staying in the EU. Just saying like.

I can confirm that free buses are available just now in Scotland after the wonderfully young age of 60 and that our (Edinburgh) bus services are award winning. Shit, I can jump on a bus after my morning coffee and be in Oban by lunch! They are heavenly vehicles with never a wiff of alcohol or illegal substances thereon. No loonies are allowed and tests may be carried out before embarkation. Anyway, I thought you always took a Taxi?

Good luck with Jeremy though lad. The country is burning and suddenly all he seems interested in is buses.
What you might want to consider in England is an English parliament, or even better, regional parliaments that actually care about the areas they are located in.

Yes chap that is what I said in my first post that it may simply be a case of our other three compatriots union members budgeting better and spending in a more socially aware fashion than the English and could this be the reason why we are the poor sic man of the Union.I acknowledge that Scotland does do certain things well like caring for their old people but I remain quite surprised that you even have any fucking old people left to care for up there after feeding them a life time full of fried shit like mars bars in batter.You have rivers of salmon and herds of deer and the finest whisky's and yet if you followed in the footsteps of us sassenachs you could end up a far more healthier nation.I may retire up in the highlands as I have kith and Kin in Perth-shire but I do not want to go up north and have to eat primeval shit.Enjoy the game lad.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2057034/Scotlands-dreadful-diet.html

You see the irony in your post or not see the joke in ranting about chuddering when offered a chance to have a rant about anything?

No?

Ah well.

PS Oh I never pulled anybody else up on anything as I never read anybody else's posts bar yours and then the other ones that engaged in conversation after my reply to you lol

PPS cowboys, are you another yankee doodle dandy like Idaho or are you a real one?

Edit enjoy the game btw :)
Taxi for Alf!

No?

Ah well.

Obviously I am the real deal and even have my own horse.We are both on the sick at the moment until March due to the horse flu.

QXXvsCg.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.