Carabao Cup Final plans

Yes, but not going to post it on an open forum - you could be the dibble ;)
Haha I’m definitely not, I’m new on here though is there a private message option? How many tickets are left now on the website anyway? I’ve got mine sorted but a mate wants one

Going to do the weekend. Women’s final then down for overnight stop near Watford Gap. Onto Wembley staying at the Holiday Inn Wembley Sunday night.

Looking at potentially driving down this time rather than getting the train. Seen a couple of people say stop at High Wycombe and get the train in to Wembley from there. Is that the best option blues?

But Dash - 8 all man, you've GOT to be there!

After today I'll take 0-1

Last year for the Charity Shield match my friend was over from Kelowna and I managed to get her a ticket and we had a fantastic day. She was so excited as she hadn't been to Wembley. She'd been to the Etihad a couple of years ago when I managed to get her a ticket then as well. Also she had been a regular at Maine Road, although not a season card holder, when she was a teenager.

So come on over Maverick and have a great time.

Small world hey? Kelowna is about an hour's drive away. If you fancy a laugh make sure you are facetiming them (other video conferencing facilities are available) and wait for the look on their face when you say you know someone who lives in Lumby, BC.

Anyhow, watching on a stream gives me a reason to be on the beer at 7:30am without grief from Mrs Mav.

Looking at driving down and using a park on my drive booking. Loads available within a couple of miles of the ground. Has anyone done this before? Or is it a nightmare? Would be using the m40 for getting home. Worked for every final we've been in so far so I'm new to Wembley. Taking my 10 year old lad. Any help welcomed. Not bothered about walking etc

Looking at driving down and using a park on my drive booking. Loads available within a couple of miles of the ground. Has anyone done this before? Or is it a nightmare? Would be using the m40 for getting home. Worked for every final we've been in so far so I'm new to Wembley. Taking my 10 year old lad. Any help welcomed. Not bothered about walking etc
If using the M40, I'd park up at one of the train stations from High Wycombe, and get a train straight to Wembley. Its easy after the game too, just get in the right queue for the station you park at, High Wycombe, Beaconsfield and Gerrards Cross are only minutes off the M40, even South Ruislip off the A40 (parking not as easy there), lots of blues do this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.