Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

Just got back and what a fucking performance! I didn’t actual think Chelsea were that bad in the opening half an hour and yet we were 4-0 up. Bosh.

Anyone got a link to some highlights?

Chelsea Fan here
Well played City. Didn’t expect anything from the game before hand I was thinking 3:1 City. In the end it should have been more, I thought you took your foot off the throttle I was expecting perhaps 10:0 even hoping for it in a weird way cause I want this clown of a manager gone. Same tactics every game bloody boring.
Beware take a leaf out of our decline, since winning the Champions League we’ve been buying with a few exceptions average 2nd rate players, yes have won the title twice but a lot of that was some what down to yourselfs under performing in those seasons.
There are many problems behind the scenes at Chelsea mainly Non Football people making football decisions and with Roman not being allowed to work in the country we have working time ahead.

On the plus side I like every true football fan pray that you go on too win the Premiership no one want them awful Dippers being champions.

Needless to say I don’t fancy our chances in the Final, I’m hoping for a Wigan performance on the day from you but not holding out much hope.
It’s looking like a classic season for you, how do you rate your Champions League chances?

The champions league will be difficult,we can beat anyone,or has been proved,beaten by anyone.A kind draw and some good fortune will probably be required.

Not too arsed about the champions league myself,obviously would want to win it though.

Given a choice between the league title and the champions league,the league title wins every time for me.
Good luck for the rest of the season pal.

Fantastic performance from every player today.
I thought Raz was unplayable and caused panic for the chavs every time he got the ball.
Kun did what he does best ..what a striker he is..was right behind the one he smashed home and it was a joy to behold.
Eddie didn't have much to do but did it well.
I was a little dubious about Zinc playing full back but he was excellent..as was Walker.
Stones and Laporte look like they are always in control of the situation.
Fern and Bernie were awesome..never gave them a moment's rest.
Kev was a little off with a few passed but he made the opening goal with quick thinking.
Special mention for Gundo..great game from a vastly underated player.
Great time to be a blue isn't it.

He is so freaking good. No wonder Guardiola salivates over him. His workrate, his control, his vision. His touch. He is just brilliant.
There was an instance in the second half when a ball was punted hard to his wing. He took it over his shoulder, turning, trapping and running in one fluid movement. Not many in the world can do that. Genius.

Read again my friend. Where did I mention it was wrong? A little gentle foreplay never goes amiss.
Hahahaha. I actually laughed aloud.
Aah, what good day!

Edit: Actually since when was ‘fisting’ considered ‘a little GENTLE foreplay!’

What the dippers should be concerned about is the way we blew a top 5 club away and in the process played the best football we’ve played all season imo. It all clicked today and Zinchenko, Gundogan and Sterling were superb but I think Bernardo currently epitomises everything that is good abou us and I haven’t even mentioned Aguero (until now)

Fernandinho he is an unbelievable player very rare he chooses the wrong pass always in the right place defensively this lad has it all world class!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.