Sunday supplement 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched it on record... as it’s always always worth it when they slide in the slug.

He’s clearly brought into the show for the producers and editors own amusement. They pretty much bully him and make fun of him and most of the time he’s blissfully unaware.

I can’t believe someone as stupid as he appears to be has such a good job (paper aside obviously)

So, I'm still working my way through the latest installment of Sunday Supplement - I kid you not, Mrs Onholiday just walked into the room, looked at the TV and immediately stated 'he looks dirty' as Custis was talking about players downing tools.............

Seemingly, first impressions can be highly accurate :-)

So, I'm still working my way through the latest installment of Sunday Supplement - I kid you not, Mrs Onholiday just walked into the room, looked at the TV and immediately stated 'he looks dirty' as Custis was talking about players downing tools.............

Seemingly, first impressions can be highly accurate :-)

She might have meant it in a sexual kind of way ;-)

That’s not true.

Rudd is Liverpool.
Ashton is Palace.
Dunn is Everton.
Custis’s brother is Newcastle.

Yep but on the sunday supplement no has ever said “he’s Liverpool suppoter he would say that”!

Custis came out on that show and said just that but saying he is a Manchester City supporter he would say that! No one else has been called out live on that show pointing out his opinion is because he supports a team.

It always makes me smile watching these clowns especially Curtis who think for some reason they know about football tactics. They're just frustrated managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.