Rant And Rave:

Yes chap that is what I said in my first post that it may simply be a case of our other three compatriots union members budgeting better and spending in a more socially aware fashion than the English and could this be the reason why we are the poor sic man of the Union.I acknowledge that Scotland does do certain things well like caring for their old people but I remain quite surprised that you even have any fucking old people left to care for up there after feeding them a life time full of fried shit like mars bars in batter.You have rivers of salmon and herds of deer and the finest whisky's and yet if you followed in the footsteps of us sassenachs you could end up a far more healthier nation.I may retire up in the highlands as I have kith and Kin in Perth-shire but I do not want to go up north and have to eat primeval shit.Enjoy the game lad.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2057034/Scotlands-dreadful-diet.html
That’s like thinking all from lancs wear clogs and eat trype and black pudding! A slight exaggeration. Our wild salmon are few and far between mate thanks to the disgusting salmon farms that pollute Scotland’s previously pristine waters. I wouldn’t feed farmed salmon to a dippers cat. There is still much we can be grateful for. Some of the best beef in the world for example.

That’s like thinking all from lancs wear clogs and eat trype and black pudding! A slight exaggeration. Our wild salmon are few and far between mate thanks to the disgusting salmon farms that pollute Scotland’s previously pristine waters. I wouldn’t feed farmed salmon to a dippers cat. There is still much we can be grateful for. Some of the best beef in the world for example.

Aberdeen Angus and I will second that.I think it's primarily in your towns and cities that the diet of the working man is lacking.I personally put this down to socioeconomic nuances and the conservatives heartless austerity measures that seek to deny the working classe any ability to make a decent sound choice in respect of a wholesome diet.The correlational between health diet and austerity is well documented and austerity IMO is having a terrifying and sustained impact on the less well of.Only a labour government through investment and spending on our infrastructure can stabilize this inequality allowing the working man a decent standard of living by achieving a fair days wage for a fair days work by lifting us all out of this endless poverty cycle and getting the wheels of industry turning again. I have said my piece on the bus pass so will not repeat myself except to say the stench of hypocrisy is rancid as the rest of the union are traveling around gloating at us with wanton abandonment as us refugee type English are locked into a cycle of loneliness and isolation caused by Westminster who put money before people.But why is always the poor who suffer and never the well of and we know the answer to that one and it's because we make a very easy target. BTW it's tripe not trype as in talking trype and not that you do mate as you articulate well. The next time I am up in gods country we can have a gill of ale together and maybe a spot of fishing.Take care and enjoy the game.Adios.

Oh Oh Eddie is a great distributor of the ball but not essentially a ball stopper.Well I digress as that save from Higuain was absolutely world class and steeped in quality and goodness.Bless you Eddie.The man is a legend.

My rant for the day, I have a least one, is I am not to have curry for dinner tonight. And yes tonight you uncouth cunts.

Had my mouth all shaped for it too. The Mrs is busy with some shite or other so, it wasn’t made.

And if that wasn’t bad enough the selfish cow hasn’t made apple crumble either, even though she said she would last week.

My face is fucking tripping me.

Got to agree there. I watched a bowie programme last night and 90% of his stuff was absolute shite, but then 10% of it was pure gold.
Yep one of those artists where a greatest hits album is superb but for every fantastic song he made there were many duds.
No Clarkie and each to their own. But it’s become very fashionable to be a Bowie fan and to me it’s umwarranted. Some great songs in his catalogue but overall pretty average.
Have I stumbled into a thread dedicated to the culturally illiterate? Look at any list of greatest ever albums and you'll see that Bowie has more than anyone else. Music fans have always been into Bowie on the grounds that he is simply one of the greatest artists in the history of music - with a good shout for being THE greatest. Sure, he lost his way in the 80s (as did Iggy Pop, Lou Reed, McCartney and loads of others) but people aren't into him because of a trend; they're into him because the likes of Low, Ziggy, Diamond Dogs et al are some of the best albums ever made. You guys go ahead and listen to your Oasis and Shed 7 but to say, "90% of his stuff was absolute shite" or "overall pretty average" just embarrasses you. The man was a bona fide legend as much as anyone was - and entirely on merit.

Have I stumbled into a thread dedicated to the culturally illiterate? Look at any list of greatest ever albums and you'll see that Bowie has more than anyone else. Music fans have always been into Bowie on the grounds that he is simply one of the greatest artists in the history of music - with a good shout for being THE greatest. Sure, he lost his way in the 80s (as did Iggy Pop, Lou Reed, McCartney and loads of others) but people aren't into him because of a trend; they're into him because the likes of Low, Ziggy, Diamond Dogs et al are some of the best albums ever made. You guys go ahead and listen to your Oasis and Shed 7 but to say, "90% of his stuff was absolute shite" or "overall pretty average" just embarrasses you. The man was a bona fide legend as much as anyone was - and entirely on merit.
I know you'll come back with 'You can't judge bowie on one song' and I'm not, but you can't defend a song like 'the laughing gnome' in any way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.