Pin Badge Seller - gate 1 gone?

craynerd

Me and my little lad get a two badges each game - a city one and an away. There was a badge seller every game outside Gate 1 (other side of the long path over the blue bridge). He hasn’t been there for the last 4/5 games maybe more! Has he moved or does anyone know any other seller positions? I know there is one opposite R gates opposite the chippy but he doesn’t have a good range and we have all of them now (and he doesn’t do any away badges).

CTID

Last edited:
Me and my little lad get a two badgeseach game - a city one and an away. There was a badge seller every game outside Gate 1 (other side of the long path over the blue bridge). He hasn’t been there for the last 4/5 games maybe more! Has he moved or does anyone know any other seller positions? I know there is one opposite R gates opposite the chippy but he doesn’t have a good range and we have all of them now (and he doesn’t do any away badges).

CTID

Try MaryDs, the side door. Just as you go in on the right. Pete badge man has loads of badges.

There was a guy who used to sell badges at the entrance near the gasometer.Had a bicycle not seen him for a few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.