Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

Watching it all back on Sky Sterling was even better than I thought at the game. Speed off the mark was sensational. Took his two goals very well. Thought we totally bossed the second half just as we did v the Gooners when it would have been easy to just play keep ball.
Sterling's work rate was AWSOME, he had Aspelequeta in, out & up & down he was in a spin all game he was fucked Sterling when he came of absolute quality today.

Fuck Kane the people's choice Sterling is England's most talented.

Chelsea brought on Emerson as a sub and then Tyler dredged up from his memory that we had a Lake (Paul) and a Palmer (Roger) playing for us way back and he was asking Rat Boy if he remembered ELP which Neville of course never had. Like I said, Tyler thought he was being clever and humourous. He wasn't.

Cheers Stan I only caught the tail end of the conversation. You’re right though completely lacking in humour

th

Saturday-Night-Fever.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.