1. Alan Shearer 260
2. Wayne Rooney 208
3. Andrew Cole 187
4. Frank Lampard 177
5. Thierry Henry 175
6. Robbie Fowler 163
7. Jermain Defoe 162
8. Sergio Aguero 160

Has chance of catching Rooney for sure. Shearer out of reach sadly. Makes you wonder if how many more he would’ve scored but for injuries.

Has chance of catching Rooney for sure. Shearer out of reach sadly.
He's got two and a bit seasons left on his current deal so I'm pretty confident he'll surpass Rooney. The only way he could catch Shearer would be if he extended his contract a few more years and retired at City. I'd love to see that but I think he wants to return to Argentina. Either way he'll go down as a Premier League legend.

He's got two and a bit seasons left on his current deal so I'm pretty confident he'll surpass Rooney. The only way he could catch Shearer would be if he extended his contract a few more years and retired at City. I'd love to see that but I think he wants to return to Argentina. Either way he'll go down as a Premier League legend.
He'll have Rooney if clear of injuries next season as for Shearer it was almost a different game when he played so although we're looking at records the Rooney total is more relevant.

Shearer has been gracious about losing this record - he knows his all time goalscoring record isn't in danger at the moment. Although I'm surprised that he didn't point out that he also has a hatrick from pre-PL days (his first 3 goals!) Anyone have a list of top-flight hatricks? - I can see that Dixie Dean tops it on 37, Greaves must have loads (6 for England but can't see at club level). Really don't like this obsession with Premier league!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.