Rant And Rave:

The oldest inequality remaining in UK, the public v state school.

For example, a young professional from the North who attended state school has no chance of being offered a corporate job, if coming up against a less intelligent person of the same age, who went to a fee paying school; especially if the job is based down South.

Higher salaries at entry level graduate jobs are given out like tap water to those from fee paying schools, not on ability, but on the plummy accent and the old boy network.

It's a minor rant, but here it is.... Whatever happened to supermodels in department stores? I grew up with posters of women like Naomi Campbell and Cindy Crawford on my wall. Now every advert I see is an actress or a pop star. Was there a meeting where they wrote fashion models out as sex symbols or something?

It's a minor rant, but here it is.... Whatever happened to supermodels in department stores? I grew up with posters of women like Naomi Campbell and Cindy Crawford on my wall. Now every advert I see is an actress or a pop star. Was there a meeting where they wrote fashion models out as sex symbols or something?

Most supermodels are stick thin these days. Natural beauty has been lost to "inclusion."

Jeezus, wish that was all I had to fuckin whinge about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.