Referees’ Performances 2018/19

He let them get away with a couple of yellows early doors but reffed it fine in general, although it wasn’t the hardest game to ref as not much was contentious.

His OTT mannerisms were particularly annoying, funny though, reminded me of Clattenburg.

He let them get away with a couple of yellows early doors but reffed it fine in general, although it wasn’t the hardest game to ref as not much was contentious.

His OTT mannerisms were particularly annoying, funny though, reminded me of Clattenburg.

I think he was trying to make it clear to everyone watching what his decision was. The whistle and the point to the spot was done without hesitation. It was that good!

Think he enjoyed himself yesterday. That was a proper ref’s performance. Cards kept in his pocket, let the game flow, no daft moments. And the penalty motion was nearly as good as when he ran off celebrating with the players for 93:20

Am sure when jesus was fouled ;in the box and protested to him.
He told him twice shrugging his shoulders its 5_0 what more do you want lol.
Anyone else see it ?

Can't complain today to be fair to him.

Only thing I would say is I don't think it looks good fooling around with Kun on the pitch after the game ended.

Imagine our reaction if it was Rooney/Salah he was doing that with, just find it really unprofessional.

refs do this more than you'd think

Yes that was a pen for the push on Jesus. However I think that if the scores were closer he would have given it. That is just my opinion, but a foul is a foul. With V.A.R. coming in next season I think we will see a lot more penalties being given for that type of push on Jesus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.