Newport (a) pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time we reached the 5th round was 1948 and we got beat 3-2 away to Portsmouth.
Portsmouth then went on to win the 1st Division title.
I would be more than happy if history repeated itself, we have had a great cup run again this season but I'm sure you will be too good for us.
Good luck in the Champions league, you have by far the best squad in Europe.
See you Saturday and hope all that travel will enjoy the day.

Why are people putting muric in when Ederson has starting every game in this cup?

Because we have so many games.
If Ederson gets injured you need someone coming in who has played some form of competitive football recently.
Great game to leave Ederson out and let Muric get another 90min under his belt.
I'd give Ederson a 5 day break now and get him mentally refreshed before Schalke next week.

Because we have so many games.
If Ederson gets injured you need someone coming in who has played some form of competitive football recently.
Great game to leave Ederson out and let Muric get another 90min under his belt.
I'd give Ederson a 5 day break now and get him mentally refreshed before Schalke next week.
I'd agree Newport as a warm up for Muric prior to Wemberlee but think Pep will play Eddie in the FA Cup.

The only things that concern me about this fixture are the pitch and a set of cloggers kicking us to bits, we cant afford any injuries to any player at this stage, was so hoping for Boro away.. Got to get on with it though, win the game and move on to Schalke..!

The only things that concern me about this fixture are the pitch and a set of cloggers kicking us to bits, we cant afford any injuries to any player at this stage, was so hoping for Boro away.. Got to get on with it though, win the game and move on to Schalke..!
We never kicked lumps out of Leeds, Spurs, Leicester or Boro so see no reason to kick lumps out of City, in fact we were the better team in all 4 home games.
Us fans would be disappointed if it did come to that.
Hopefully from our side it would be nice if we put up a good game & no injuries to either team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.