Homeless

Someone I know is homeless. He's just been kicked out of his mums, she has moved miles away, he has nowhere to sleep and really I am asking if anyone here has any experience of that and what services if any are available.
He's got no possessions and has run out of places to stop, he's looking at his first night sleeping rough, is there any emergency shelter or something?

I am in touch with the council, but they're slow, so thought I would ask on here if anyone has any experience of that

I hope he gets sorted, I'm sorry I can't offer any advice but good luck anyway.

Someone I know is homeless. He's just been kicked out of his mums, she has moved miles away, he has nowhere to sleep and really I am asking if anyone here has any experience of that and what services if any are available.
He's got no possessions and has run out of places to stop, he's looking at his first night sleeping rough, is there any emergency shelter or something?

I am in touch with the council, but they're slow, so thought I would ask on here if anyone has any experience of that
does he work?
where if so?
does he have any money?

You sound like a good friend mate fair play to you for helping the lad out.

Unfortunately in this country a single male is bottom of housing list, could take 2 years on a council list even longer, yet if you go to jail when you get out you are classed as vulnerable and get moved up the list, this system and country is mental

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.