Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they ‘throw’ the CL and concentrate on the league or do they try and stay in it in case the league goes pear? There’s also the money angle as well.

Dipper Dilemmas.

I think they are arrogant enough to think the gods of football will give them both and they'll go 100% for both. It's not just bias here talking but I genuinely think they will blow both challenges.
The rags stopped them winning titles years ago, it's our turn now.

I have never really understood the special protection that mods on all boards not just this one give to Liverpool. No one is allowed to discuss or even mention the crimes of their fans. And discussion of their history must be in the context of their trophies rather than the disgusting behaviour of their supporters
I think they’re worried about it going off onto Hillsborough. People can’t help themselves.

if the bayern coach gets welcomed in their usual manner I think Bayern would actually refuse to play and have sufficient clout at uefa to pull it off.

Which is exactly why they won't do it and they will give the Bayern coach light applause as it passes through.
These scousers are bang on snidey bastards and they know what they are up to.

Unfortunately I think the scousers front 3 will rip united's back 4 a new arsehole on the 24th.
I pray to god that I am totally wrong. The bookies already have them at 7/5 favourites for the game
with the rags 9/5.

Utd are unbeaten in 11 and are much better than they have been for years. They’re at home and they fucking hate the scousers. Pogba is starting to shape himself as is Rashford.

I think Utd will dick them all over the place.

Next excuse, from rawk:

"Re: Chasing the Title
« Reply #5657 on: Today at 10:51:59 AM - by Carra-ton »
I am pretty certain that City side is on steroids. There is no way that a 34 year old Fernandinho can run and hassle Hazard and manage to keep up with him, just no way. Fernandinho looked finished four years ago, now with Pep's regime he looks like a peak Makelele.
I think City are certainly doping.
"

Panic is creeping in over there.
Dare one ask how the 33-year old James Milner runs around like a blue-arsed fly for 90 minutes?

Chris lists things done by LFC supporters the inference is that in the last 30 years we have caused all the trouble in British football, I am simply saying this is not true other clubs have caused trouble as well. If I am wrong then I will hold up my hands and sign off this site, but I am not. Check out Birmingham v Leeds riots 1985 on you tube.

You need to improve your arithmetic.

1985 was 34 years ago; that’s not in the last 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.