Bundesliga 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern gain ground on Dortmund. Really pulling for BVB in the title race be good to see someone other than Bayern win it again.

Europa League race looks quite interesting too with 3 points separating 5th down to 10th.

At the other end, a good win for Fortuna Düsseldorf yesterday, but the other two promoted clubs are in real danger. Looks like it will be between Nürnberg, Hannover, Stuttgart, and Augsburg. I don't think Schalke will get drawn into it from this point and Freiburg probably have enough too.

In Buli 2, Hamburg and Köln lead the way perhaps unsurprisingly, but still quite interesting that only 3 points separate 1st down to 5th. Hamburg play Dresden at home tonight and Köln have a game in hand away at Aue.

I went to see Greuther Fürth earlier in the season and they were battling for promotion at the time. They won in the last minute that night but their form has dropped off the cliff since then.

Ingolstadt have started to put up a little bit of a fight to stay up, but have looked like going down for most of the year, and Duisburg look set to join them. Magdeburg and Sandhausen are battling it out to stay up at this point but theres a long way to go. Darmstadt, Aue and Dresden probably not safe either just yet.

In 3.Liga, Osnabrück have led the way for most of the year, with Karlsruher in second place. Third place looks like it will be between Hallescher, Uerdingen and Wehen Wiesbaden. Uerdingen were promoted to this division last year and have been playing at Duisburg all year as their own stadium wasn't up to scratch. I thought they were only due to play there until Christmas but it looked like they were still playing in Duisburg at the weekend. Not sure if thats due to change at some point this season.

Some of the former giants of the division - Hansa Rostock, Kaiserslautern and 1860 find themselves fairly safe in mid table, but with little prospect of promotion.

Eintracht Braunschweig look likely to have back to back relegations and will likely be joined by Aalen and another two out of Energie Cottbus, Carl Zeiss Jena, Sonnenhof Großaspach, Zwickau, and Sporting Lotte.

Who comes up from the Regionalligas is a bit tricky to predict, but Bayern Munich II, Wolfsburg II, Chemnitzer, Waldorf Mannheim, and Viktoria Köln are amongst the likely candidates at present. Not a fan of B teams in the pyramid so will be hoping the others are successful in the play offs.

Chemnitz (formerly Karl Marx stadt) is twinned with Manchester and play in Sky Blue. I had a very successful time with them on Football Manager a few years ago so would like to see them get promoted.

A good away win for Hertha on Saturday at the end of an iffy week. I'm off to watch Union Berlin in a few weeks

A good away win for Hertha on Saturday at the end of an iffy week. I'm off to watch Union Berlin in a few weeks
Are you gonna watch them at Alte Försterei? This will be a great football experience I can tell you.

Yes, Alte Försterei is the home ground of 1. FC Union Berlin. Have a nice time there and I would appreciate a report very much. I was very impressed every time when I went to Alte Försterei. :)

Apparently Jovic has agreed personal terms with Barcelona if reports are to be correct. Wonder what Eintracht will be demanding price-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.