Referees’ Performances 2018/19

Overall a very good performance, the pen wasn’t clear cut on Jesus in first view for me and he took the shot, which means the referee often won’t give it.

Overall a very good performance, the pen wasn’t clear cut on Jesus in first view for me and he took the shot, which means the referee often won’t give it.

Would he have been in a position to see it? A bit like Walker on Sterling a couple of years back, he may have been unsighted, but the linesman ought to have a view.

No idea what Luiz was thinking - he'd have been sent off if the penalty was given. But then I'm not really sure what he was thinking all game, one his attempted shoulder charge on Aguero missed.

I thought he had a good game yesterday, different ball game however if the score was 0-0 and he didn’t give a penalty for that blatant push on Jesus

Dean was pretty good yesterday to be honest, much better than I was expecting from him.
Happy that he didn't send anyone off and tried to let the game flow..played a decent advantage to us when he could have blown for a free kick, just unfortunate we didn't take full advantage of it..not that I'm complaining...will take a good win and a clean sheet all day long.

Did anyone notice him almost pleading with the lino after Sergio's second ? I was convinced Sergio was offside, and amazed the flag wasn't up and the lino was running back to the half way line, I hadn't realised it was Barkley's header, but they definitely had a chat as Dean pointed at him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.