Referees’ Performances 2018/19

Did anyone notice him almost pleading with the lino after Sergio's second ? I was convinced Sergio was offside, and amazed the flag wasn't up and the lino was running back to the half way line, I hadn't realised it was Barkley's header, but they definitely had a chat as Dean pointed at him.
Noticed that, almost as if Dean was willing him to put his flag up for offside. Didn't have a great game IMO, missed a clear yellow for the foul by Luiz on Aguero and for the one on KDB by Jorginho. Definite penalty on Jesus despite him shooting. It's no advantage to shoot if you are off balance.

Since the mention of our new dossier things seem to have improved somewhat....coincidence. keeping the title run-in interesting or ?

He only ran over to book Sergio for taking his shirt off after he'd scored!
There’s a shot from a camera in the South Stand where he’s off with his arm in the air like Shearer when Kun scored that goal, it’s brilliant!

Am sure when jesus was fouled ;in the box and protested to him.
He told him twice shrugging his shoulders its 5_0 what more do you want lol.
Anyone else see it ?

Yes and that is cheating, you cannot make a decision based on the score ! and yet some posters say he had a good game ! We gave him little to do so that means he had a good game ! The foul on Aguero was a nailed on booking - nothing, Penalty for jesus nothing. Shit/bent ref.

Did anyone notice him almost pleading with the lino after Sergio's second ? I was convinced Sergio was offside, and amazed the flag wasn't up and the lino was running back to the half way line, I hadn't realised it was Barkley's header, but they definitely had a chat as Dean pointed at him.

Yep saw that as well, he was desperate to disallow it, waited ages and it was only when the Lino refused to flag and carried on running to the centre line did he give up. I have just mentioned two other incidents and forgot this one. His actions were as clear as day, desperate to disallow it, gutted that he couldn't..

Yes and that is cheating, you cannot make a decision based on the score ! and yet some posters say he had a good game ! We gave him little to do so that means he had a good game ! The foul on Aguero was a nailed on booking - nothing, Penalty for jesus nothing. Shit/bent ref.
Dead right,i think people have forgotten what a proper ref performance should be and because he wasn't as piss poor as usual he performed well,he didn't,he missed several things

Dead right,i think people have forgotten what a proper ref performance should be and because he wasn't as piss poor as usual he performed well,he didn't,he missed several things
Didn't miss them just didn't want to give them.

Noticed that, almost as if Dean was willing him to put his flag up for offside. Didn't have a great game IMO, missed a clear yellow for the foul by Luiz on Aguero and for the one on KDB by Jorginho. Definite penalty on Jesus despite him shooting. It's no advantage to shoot if you are off balance.

Dean had a marginally better game than the goon who did the MCWFC game. A fifty-fifty delivers a free kick to Chelsea on the edge of our box from which they get the equaliser, and then in the last minutes Georgia Stanway waltzes past the full back, into the CFC area, clear daylight between attacker and defender and gets legged. Defender nowhere near the ball, and it's play on. Yet another blatant pen for City goes begging. It was more of a pen than the one Dean gave, and more of a pen than the one on Jesus he didn't give. I turned to the guy next to me and said "It's the blatant ones we don't get!"

Great performance by Dean yesterday

2dv3a0w.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.