Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how the RDAHMeedya focus on the dreadful performance of the team we have just battered. 606, while I'm waiting for those bastards in Blue Car Park to get out of my way, just wanted to talk about how poor CFC were. I didn't think they were that bad. They'd have beaten a lot of the teams that have been to the Etihad this season. They wanted CFC fans to phone in, and then they finally got to a couple of City phonees! The Times this morning is very scathing about Chelsea. They awarded them something like 38 out of 110 (we got 98!), and the back four got 2 each I think. They weren't that bad - it's just that for once we converted nigh on every thing that came our way!
Pretty much spot on there.
On another day we don’t get the penalty, or be as clinical in front of goal, ends up 2 or 3 instead of six.
We played really well in spells, unplayable, but Chelsea didn’t play bad. They just got beaten by the best side ever to play in the English top league.

Ian Wright described Sterling as 24 yesterday in his punditry, for some reason I found that shocking.
4kqUwwl.gif

Chelsea didnt play as bad as the media are saying , at 4-0 they had a 15 minute spell before half time and created chances , but didnt take them , where as we were very efficient taking ours . The 2nd half was about Chelsea keeping the score respectable and we definitely took our foot off the gas , but we never get the credit we deserve from the media , as others have stated the Dipper and Rag wins against mediocre opposition were not followed by headlines of Ranieri and Howe potentially losing their jobs , it was all about the brilliance of OGS & Klippety and their teams . Click bate is the new force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.