Aaron Ramsey signs for Juventus (400k/week)

razman

He is on a free , so was thinking good signing , but those wages he is a bad signing !

Similar to Sanchez deal at the rags I reckon - at that time with his wages offered him - could see United a class player ( regardless of how he has turned out to be ) . Ramsey no where close to him.

Free (high profile) transfers always get paid more, as they don't involve a fee. Look at Ramsey's contract, think of a transfer fee and desist it from his total wages - that's his actual playing wage.

giphy.gif

He's not THAT good. Sure, a lack of a transfer fee helps but why set the precedent to every other player at the club that you're willing pay someone that much?

Can't see him doing many 50/50 tackles with Arsenal he'd be risking injury & medical or not at Juve I'd imagine there'll be some get out clause.

Reactions: mac
Free (high profile) transfers always get paid more, as they don't involve a fee. Look at Ramsey's contract, think of a transfer fee and desist it from his total wages - that's his actual playing wage.

I get that mate ...in his case it works out to
£83.2m over four years !

Will definitely be a signing on fees as well. Details will come out later , but he isn't worth that .

Crazy wages .

He is on a free , so was thinking good signing , but those wages he is a bad signing !

Similar to Sanchez deal at the rags I reckon - at that time with his wages offered him - could see United a class player ( regardless of how he has turned out to be ) . Ramsey no where close to him.

Wasn't Sanchez mad wages AND a signing on fee though? You can see the logic in doing it that way if you're not also lumping them a suitcase of cash for signing.

I get that mate ...in his case it works out to
£83.2m over four years !

Will definitely be a singing on fees as well. Details will come out later , but he isn't worth that .

Crazy wages .
It's the papers looking for a crazy wages story mate, they've probably included the signing on fee in that already.
If we call it a £40m fee and a £5m signing bonus, which isn't out of the question for a player of his quality under contract, it's a wage of around £200k a week, which is what Arsenal were offering him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.