Carabao Cup Final 2019 - Sold Out

I haven’t, I’ve got two season tickets. I’m buying 4 tickets. I can buy 4 adults but not 2 adults 2 junior. It just seems like I’m being ripped off, but that’s why I asked on here. As I’m a complete numpty at shit like this.

I’ll call up, I’ll just need to take the afternoon off work. ;-)

Cheers for the help.
You can’t buy four tickets on 2 season cards whatever the age

I haven’t, I’ve got two season tickets. I’m buying 4 tickets. I can buy 4 adults but not 2 adults 2 junior. It just seems like I’m being ripped off, but that’s why I asked on here. As I’m a complete numpty at shit like this.

I’ll call up, I’ll just need to take the afternoon off work. ;-)

Cheers for the help.

Its only 1 ticket per card. The age is irrelevant, if you want to get 4 together you'll have to wait until they're on general sale.

• General sale supporters who purchased a Burton Albion ticket - Tuesday 12th February at 9am
  • General sale supporters* - Tuesday 12th February at 12pm (must have previous purchasing history)
It may be singles only by 12pm then though?

City have sold like 5k in last 2-3 days, I also counted it up on the planner, I also want 2 for Friday, but I'm not holding my breathe.

For information as someone may be interested - Chelsea have sold their allocation of 32,868 tickets for the East side of the Wembley Stadium. They charge £6.25 per transaction to send tickets out via Special Delivery and all their tickets will be dispatched on Friday 15 February.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.