Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why after spending 90m on him 2 years ago have Juventus loaned Higuain to Chelsea? and what sort of wage must he be on??
Could it be FFP?
Definitely part FFP based, but there's also a rumour that himself and fake Ronaldo won't play in the same team.

On the FFP side it won't just be about his wages, loaning a player of that calibre will involve a decent fee.

Looking at the Chelsea fixture list in February and the difficult Sarri/squad situation
they are fully squeezed:

THU 14 - Malmo away (coached by Uwe Rosler, still in winter break til end March, bit unpredictable)
MON 18 - rags home, FA cup
THU 21 - Malmo home (EL as an exit strategy for CL spot in mind)
SUN 24 - EFL final vs CITY
WED 27 - spurs home

Where to set priorities? How to rotate?
Horrible situation.

They could even be tempted to throw the final away after last Sunday's disillusioning lesson.

Saw him on SSN being interviewed by Italian TV - when asked is he expecting a call from the owner Sarri said if he calls I will listen but I never speak to him so am not expecting a call - seems to me that club is drifting and that Roman isn't as interested in them any more.

To the Chelsea fans on this thread...

Any chance that Sarri survives into next season?

And if not, where next?

I'm of the opinion expressed by the NBC gametime pundits - this set of players will never challenge for a title - they need to be split apart - and a new manager commanding respect needs to come in.

To the Chelsea fans on this thread...

Any chance that Sarri survives into next season?

And if not, where next?

I'm of the opinion expressed by the NBC gametime pundits - this set of players will never challenge for a title - they need to be split apart - and a new manager commanding respect needs to come in.

I guess the alternative is Sarri gets more time - sells a few and rebuilds a team in the image of Napoli - but very much doubt he’ll get the patience or time from the owner. Sooner or later Chelsea’s revolving door policy will catch up with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.