Aaron Ramsey signs for Juventus (400k/week)

Crazy amount of money for a player that’s done nowt and achieved less, in recent times, no idea what the old lady is thinking of, he will be crocked with a month of getting there to boot.. Don’t get me wrong he’s not a bad player at all but those wages are obscene for a player at his level, transfer fee or not...

He's the epitome of average. He obviously has a very good agent, and Juventus have shown themselves to be a desperate buyer.

If Ramsey can earn that much Kev and Raheem should be on £1 million a week at least. Ridiculous.

Nice work if you can get it. No footballer should ever be able to get anywhere near being paid this amount.
Don’t agree with that. Footballers are money making machines for their owners. Messi is paid more and earns every penny. Look at the revenue of Barca since he broke through.

No one complains about film stars earning three or four times as much in a year.

That is insane. Have Juve actually seen him play? Good player, for sure, but not elite level. I'd be surprised if he makes the first 11.

Don’t agree with that. Footballers are money making machines for their owners. Messi is paid more and earns every penny. Look at the revenue of Barca since he broke through.

No one complains about film stars earning three or four times as much in a year

No one complains about film stars earning three or four times as much in a year.
I don’t think you can compare Ramsey and Messi tbh. When the very top surgeons important people only earn a fraction of these modern day premier league players you know the world has gone mad

badly quoted words
But the top surgeons don’t earn a fraction, the top surgeons in the world earn commensurate salaries for a start. Secondly, there are more surgeons then there are top level footballers and thirdly, you said ‘any footballer’, that would include Messi.

I’m in full agreement that Ramsey isn’t good enough for such figures. I do notice that you didn’t comment on how much film stars, or pop stars or sitcom stars earn though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.